Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

READ FULL CHAPTER ON THE RICH AND THE POOR GIRL EPISODE 1

READ FULL CHAPTER ON THE RICH AND THE POOR GIRL EPISODE  1

Poor Girl Rich Guy
Episode 1
Written by Olalekan Oduntan
Powered by A1 Productions and A1 Stories

IN A BIG HOUSE ( MR Liam's house )
Michael : Father, am living
Mrs Liam : Michael, Please listen to your father, please don't leave the house
Mr Liam : Leave him, let him leave, that what he want. Leave him honey
Michael : Mom, am leaving.
( he carry his bag and leave the house, his mother follow him )
Mrs Liam : Michael, please, listen to your father
Michael : Am going to have my own to business very soon. His company may be one of the best company in Creach. But I will have mine too
Mrs Liam : You will regret this Michael. Am telling you.
Michael : ( Kissing his mom forehead ) Bye am leaving.
( He walk out without his car )
Mrs Liam : Mic....... Michael

INSIDE MR LIAM'S SITTING ROOM
( Mrs Liam enter )
Mr Liam : Has he gone ?
Mrs Liam : Yea, please husband forgive him
Mr Liam : I will make him suffer for some time.
Mrs : Honey

MR LIAM'S COMPANY ( GOGO SOFT DRINK COMPANY ). [ SELLING DEPARTMENT )
Ella : ( The term leader ) Lucy's team are selling 30% pass us. We are lacking behind.
Aria : Team leader Ella, I think there is someone helping senior Lucy's Team.
Lucas : ( Sighs ) Aria, no one is helping senior Lucy's team, she's only smart
Zoe : Are you saying we are doll. Huh.
Ella : ( In bad mood ) Yah stop this nonsense. Let me have some coffee.
All her team : Yea, Team leader.
( She left )
Zoe : ( Hurting Luca's head ) Stupid boy, are you saying Our Senior is doll. I hate you.
Aria : It not his fault, Foolish boy, am out of here. ( she left )
Zoe : Wait for me let leave together ( He left )
Lucas : What have I said that is bad.

COMPANY COFFEE SHOP
Ella : Sarah give me four coffee
Sarah : Yea.
( Lucy join her at the coffee shop )
Lucy : Hi, Ella, it been a long time. You must be busy nowadays.
Ella : Lucy, I don't have time, I have to work. Lucy : We are winning with 30% Ella, oh you look stressed, you must be working without resting. I work three days in a week, I still look young and beautiful. Still selling 30% more then you.
Sarah : The coffee is ready Ella
Ella : Yea, Thanks ( She carry the coffee ) am leaving Sarah
Sarah : Yea
Lucy : Let see at sixth floor, I have something to discuss
Ella : I will see you when am through.
Lucy : Thanks you.

BESIDE THE ROAD
Michael : ( On phone ) I can't get a cab Evan, please come. You can't. You are at work. Alright have heard you. Is the place far. Oh alright.

SIXTH FLOOR
Ella : What is it Lucy :
Lucy : It about Daniel ( Ella's ex boyfriend )
Ella : We've broke up
Lucy : I know, I want to ask what his best food and what he like the most
Ella : Are you taking over
Lucy : ( Sighs ) Yea, we've been dating before you two break up
Ella : ( Sighs ) Why not ask him yourself.
Lucy : Are you jealous ? Um
Ella : Jealous of what, You or him. I have better work to do. Am will take my leave first
Lucy : No problem.

ELLA'S SELLING DEPARTMENT
Ella : Gather Fifty packs, A woman wanted to buy them at Hungh Area
All team : ( Happily ) Yea, Senior.
Ella : Am going to Chungun to sell four packs
All team : Yea, Senior.

( Ella waiting for cab, she finally see a cab, she wanted to open the door someone hold her hand )
Ella : Young man, I stopped the car
Michael : have been waiting for one hour without getting a car.
Ella : What mine business with that
( Michael push her, she fall. Michael enter the car and drive away )
Ella : ( She stand up immediately ) I should have call the police. I don't even know his name. Foolish boy.

ELLA'S SELLING DEPARTMENT ( 40 MINUTES LATER )
Ella : You return the drinks, why
Lucas : She said she already order for another one from our company.
Ella : ( Sigh. Sad mood ) What happening
Zoe : I saw Senior Lucy's team car
Ella : She again. I have to report her to head department
Aria : no don't tell, she may turn it on us.
Ella : ( Sighs ) Same happened to me today.

EZRA'S HOUSE ( Where Ella lives )
Ezra, Henry, Blake and Ella watching movie
Ezra : Ella, you look doll
Henry : Did anything happened.
Brake : ( Ella junior brother ) Sister, yea, have also notice you
Ella : ( smiling ) Nothing, continue watching the movie
( house bell rings )
Ezra : Henry, go open the door
Henry : Please. I can't miss this interesting Movie.
Ezra : Brake, go open the door
Brake : Sister please open it. Don't let me miss this interesting movie
Ella : Continue enjoying. Am coming.

AT THE DOOR
Ella open the door and see Michael.
Ella : ( She recall ) Michael push her, she fall. Michael enter the car and drive away ) YOU ?
Michael : ( Surprise ) HOW COME ?

To be continue.....


No comments:

Post a Comment